- 2013 - present Bermudez Projects, Los Angeles, CA
- 2011 - 2012 Clear Credential, Mount Saint Mary’s University, Los Angeles, CA
- 2005 - 2007 Teaching Credential, Mount Saint Mary’s University, Los Angeles, CA
- 2000 - 2002 Master of Fine Arts, Otis College of Art and Design, Los Angeles, CA
- 1996 - 2000 Bachelor of Fine Arts, Otis College of Art and Design, Los Angeles, CA
- 2018 To the Moon and Back, Bermudez Projects, Los Angeles CA
- 2018 CASA of Los Angeles 5th Annual Wine+Art Auction, Los Angeles CA
- 2018 Spaceland IV, Bermudez Projects, Los Angeles CA
- 2017 Inaugural Exhibition, Bermudez Projects NELA /Cypress Park, Los Angeles CA
- 2016 Spaceland III, Bermudez Projects, Los Angeles CA
- 2016 The Mythmaker, Bermudez Projects, Los Angeles CA
- 2015 Un Seul Grain de Riz, Galeria Metanoia, Paris, France
- 2014 Talking Through the Door, Bermudez Projects, Los Angeles, CA
- 2014 Spaceland II, Escape from Spaceland, Bermudez Projects, Los Angeles, CA
- 2013 Transubstantiation, Daw Yee Myanmar Cafe, Los Angeles, CA
- 2013 Space W13, LA Brewery Art Walk, Los Angeles, CA
- 2013 Red Slam, Old Town New Hall, Santa Clarita, CA
- 2011 Open Storage, D-Block Projects, Long Beach, CA
- 2007 Real, Imagined, Sixteen:One Gallery, Santa Monica, CA
- 2006 Smaller Is, Andrew Shire Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
- 2005 Between a Rock and a Red Face, Crazy Space, Santa Monica. CA
- 2004 Cubicle - an Art Show, The Office, Huntington Beach, CA
- 2003 Armory Outdoor Sculpture Installational, Armory Center for the Arts, Pasadena, CA
- 2003 Up Close with Artists and their Art, Armory Center for the Arts, Pasadena, CA
- 2002 Graduate Show, Otis College, Los Angeles, CA
- 2001 Recent Work, Sweeney Art Gallery, Projects 2001, U. C. Riverside, CA
- 2000 Never Enough Space, Otis College BFA show, Los Angeles, CA
- 2003 - present, Bishop Alemany High School, Mission Hills, CA
- Art and Artists: an introduction to Art History and Art making, with an emphasis on the production of art. Students learn about various artists and movements by way of producing Art.
- Studio Art: an introduction to Drawing and Painting, which covers the elements and principles of design and various methods of image making. Students learn about classical as well as modern approaches to Art production. Subjects include still life, portraiture, landscape, collage, and abstraction.
- Allied Arts: a prerequisite course for AP World History, this course is a study of Art and Art History that focuses on the experiences of viewing Art, discussing, researching, and writing about its historical context.
- Sculpture: an introduction to working with a 3-dimensional form, which consists of both additive and subtractive processes. Students work with a variety of materials that include the following: wood, cardboard, plaster, foam, and found objects
- Intro to Ceramics: an introduction to the basic hand building and decorative methods of ceramics. Students work with slab, coil and pinch construction.